Welcome to Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk. By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that are set out below
Access to the Website and Content
- Information provided on Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk is not intended to be viewed as a recommendation to buy the products or services featured.
- Business Insolvency Helpline endeavours to allow uninterrupted access to Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk but access to the website may be terminated, restricted or suspended at any time.
- Business Insolvency Helpline is not responsible for the content on other websites to which Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk links.
- All of the material contained on Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk including text, images, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to Business Insolvency Helpline and the providers of such information. None of this material can be redistributed or reproduced without written consent from Business Insolvency Helpline. However, a single copy of the content can be printed or downloaded for offline viewing as long as it is in a non-commercial capacity.
- Any company or product names included on this website may be the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.
Exclusions of liability
- Business Insolvency Helpline works hard to ensure the data on Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk is accurate and that any omissions or errors that are identified are corrected at the earliest opportunity. Any information on the website submitted by third parties is not verified, monitored or endorsed by Business Insolvency Helpline. Therefore, you should be aware that such information could be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate.
- Business Insolvency Helpline disclaims all representations and warranties (express or implied) to the extent permitted by applicable law as to the accuracy of information contained on business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk. Business Insolvency Helpline does not accept liability for omissions or errors on the website or guarantee it will be fault free.
- Any liability Business Insolvency Helpline might have for losses or claims arising from an inability to access Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk or from the use of the website is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. Business-insolvency-helpline.co.uk will not be liable for any revenue, profit, goodwill, business, opportunity, anticipated saving or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind arising from the use of Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk, apart from where the liability cannot be excluded by law
- Business insolvency helpline does not give any warranty that Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk is free of viruses or anything else that may have a harmful effect on technology.
Exclusion of Liability for Suppliers Goods and Services
- Business Insolvency Helpline does not accept liability for any goods or services you may obtain following the use of Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk. You should always satisfy yourself that you wish to purchase services before contracting with the organisation. The standard terms and conditions that apply should be provided to you by the organisation in an engagement letter. You should check you agree with those terms and conditions before ordering any goods or services.
- Business Insolvency Helpline does not accept liability for any goods or services which are not stated to be provided by Business Insolvency Helpline and are provided by third parties over which we have no control. Those suppliers will have their own standard terms and conditions which you should check before placing an order.
- Business Insolvency Helpline is committed to protecting your privacy. Business Insolvency Helpline will collect and use information supplied by you and other users to improve the website and personalise your experience when you visit Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk. Business Insolvency Helpline may also use your information to inform you about features you might be interested in and changes to our services. Your personal information will not be traded, sold or rented to third-parties.
- You may access and edit your personal information at any time.
- Cookies are small text files that contain information about you that allows us to identify that you have used the Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk website before. Cookies do not contain personal information about users.
- Business Insolvency Helpline may terminate your access to Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk and the services it provides by giving you three days’ written notice.
- All exclusions, indemnities and disclaimers will survive termination of your access to Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk for any reason.
- If any provision included in these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, it shall be deemed served and the enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- Business Insolvency Helpline may modify the terms and conditions by publishing modified terms on this website. This can be done at any time. Any modifications will take effect 3 days after they are posted.
- These terms are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
- Any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of English courts.
Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk may include links to websites that are not owned or managed by Business Insolvency Helpline. We are not responsible for the privacy of data collected by those sites and have no control or exercise any responsibility regarding the accuracy of the content provided. The inclusion of a link should not be considered to be an implied or express endorsement of the content, information, products or services the third party provides.
We do not collect personal information about Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk users other than that facilitated by ‘cookies’.
Users have to provide their name and delivery address as well as financial information and contact details. This information is used to fulfil customer orders and for billing purposes.
We use the IP addresses of users to administer the site, analyse trends, gather broad demographic information and track a user’s movement.
Surveys and Contests
Occasionally, Business-Insolvency-helpline.co.uk may ask for information from users in the form of surveys or contests. Your participation is always completely voluntary and you can choose whether to provide the personal information we may ask for. Typically, the information requested includes contact details and demographic information. Contact information will be used to notify winners and award prizes. Other information will be used for monitoring purposes or to improve the functionality of Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk.
We take every possible precaution in our attempt to protect the data of those who use Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk. Sensitive information entered via Business-Insolvency-Helpline.co.uk will be protected online and offline. That includes the use of SSL to encrypt sensitive information.
Correcting and Updating Personal Information
If any of your personal information changes or you wish to no longer use our service, we endeavour to make changes as quickly as possible. You are entitled to request a copy of any personal data Business Insolvency Helpline holds about you. To do so, please write to: Business Insolvency Helpline, Tapton Park Innovation Centre, Brimington Rd, Chesterfield, S41 0TZ.
The Data Protection Act allows a small charge to be made to cover the administrative costs associated with responding to the request. We apply a reasonable charge of £10 for supplying the relevant information. We reply to all requests within 20 days.
Notices and Disclaimers
These disclaimers also extend the above terms and conditions to our webmasters.
Business Insolvency Helpline is not a regulated insolvency practice and all formal insolvency appointments are under taken through licensed Insolvency Practitioners who processes cases on behalf of Business Insolvency Helpline under the Insolvency Practitioners Association.