Welcome to the London office of Business Insolvency Helpline, we are a group of experienced and licensed Insolvency Practitioners helping distressed companies with either rescue or closure options
Our team of financial experts will work with you to assess your financial situation and develop a plan to get individuals or businesses out of debt.
You may have reservations about contacting insolvency firms, but we will offer an empathetic approach to your situation in order to get you back on track.
Director’s of a limited company have a legal responsibility to seek out professional advice if you believe your company may be destined to go through the insolvency process.
We offer a wide range of solutions, meaning there’s a high chance we can find the perfect needs for your individual set of circumstances.
Insolvency Advice for London Businesses
If your business is facing difficult times, it’s important to get expert insolvency advice as soon as possible. The sooner you seek help, the greater the chance of saving your business, we have a team of experienced insolvency practitioners who can provide you with the advice and support you need.
As leading Licensed Insolvency Practitioners operating in London we specialise in offering insolvency advice for small businesses and providing turnaround options to sole traders, individuals, partnerships and limited companies.
We operate with two qualified Licensed Insolvency Practitioners within the firm, as you would expect we provide a no cost free first meeting in personal insolvency advice & corporate insolvency advice.
How We Can Help
A reputable London-based firm of corporate and personal insolvency practitioners, Business Insolvency Helpline offers a variety of services and guidance to small firms and to people who are having financial troubles.
We collaborate closely with accountants and lawyers, providing them with guidance and solutions for their clients.
- One of London’s top Insolvency Companies
- Complete Insolvency Service
- Company Liquidation Process
- Company Rescue and Turnaround Advice
- Bankruptcy Advice
- Working closely with financial advisors, accountants and solicitors
Contact us for a free consultation
Please feel free to make contact with us if you and that your business is under distress and need help. We as a leading insolvency firm in London we are happy to provide the following;
- Our time – We will happily spend time with you either in person, by phone or via video conference in order to understand your situation and explore the options available to your business.
- Our advice – Following the consultation we will forward you a report via email which summarises our discussion, confirms the advice given and provides a way forward for company directors.
- Our support – Dedicated advisors are made available to support you with follow-up conversations as required. Wherever possible we make ourselves available in the evenings and weekends and provide a mobile number for direct contact.
Whitechapel Think Factory
5 Cavell St,
We do have an additional office in London which is located in Barnet, Harrow and Ilford which you may find more convenient for you if a face to face appointment is not suitable with an insolvency practitioner in London.
With over three decades of experience in the business and turnaround sector, Steve Jones is one of the founders of Business Insolvency Helpline. With specialist knowledge of Insolvency, Liquidations, Administration, Pre-packs, CVA, MVL, Restructuring Advice and Company investment.