Insolvency practitioner Newcastle Upon Tyne are a group of experienced and licensed Insolvency Practitioners helping distressed companies with either rescue or closure options.
Our team of financial experts will work with you to assess your financial situation and develop a plan to get individuals or businesses out of debt.
This may involve making arrangement with your creditors, selling assets, or entering into a formal insolvency procedure. If you are struggling to make ends meet, it is important to seek professional advice as soon as possible to avoid further financial difficulties.
You may have reservations about contacting insolvency firms, but we will offer an empathetic approach to your situation in order to get you back on track.
Director’s of a limited company have a legal responsibility to seek out professional advice if you believe your company may be destined to go through the insolvency process.
We offer a wide range of solutions, meaning there’s a high chance we can find the perfect needs for your individual set of circumstances.
Newcastle based Insolvency Practitioner
If you’re based in Newcastle upon Tyne and struggling with debt, it’s important to seek professional help. An Insolvency practitioner can provide you with expert advice on the best way to manage your finances and get back on track. They can also help you to understand your options if you’re facing insolvency.
There are a number of reasons why you may need to consider insolvency. If you’re struggling to keep up with repayments on your debts, or if your debts are becoming unmanageable, then insolvency may be the best option for you. It’s important to get advice from an expert before making any decisions, as they will be able to assess your individual circumstances and advise you on the best course of action.
If you business is under pressure and considering insolvency, then it’s important to contact a reputable and experienced insolvency practitioner. They will be able to offer you expert advice and guidance on the best way to deal with your debt problems fully licensed by the insolvency practitioner association to ensure you only receive regulated advice.
Insolvency Advice for Newcastle Businesses
If your business is facing insolvency, it’s important to get expert advice as soon as possible. The sooner you seek help, the greater the chance of saving your business, we have a team of experienced insolvency practitioners who can provide you with the advice and support you need.
As leading Licensed Insolvency Practitioners operating in Newcastle Upon Tyne or across the North East we specialise in offering insolvency advice for small businesses and providing turnaround options to sole traders, individuals, partnerships and limited companies.
We operate with two qualified Licensed Insolvency Practitioners within the firm, as you would expect we provide a no cost free first meeting in personal insolvency advice & corporate insolvency advice.
Regardless if you are local or near Newcastle upon Tyne one of our qualified Licensed Insolvency Practitioners can provide you with free and confidential business insolvency. We will explain in clear and plain English all of the insolvency options open to you to enable you to make an informed decision as to which option you wish to follow.
Business Debt Advice
The following types of insolvency procedures are available to businesses:
Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)
If your company is currently struggling with cash flow issues, but you believe your company has a viable future, a CVA may be a suitable solution for you.
- Your business can continue to trade, with all existing Directors remaining in control
- Writes off all debt the company can no longer afford to pay off
- Ends all legal action including winding up procedures and CCJs
- Cash flow pressures are eased
- Within five years the company will usually be cleared of all unsecured debts
Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)
A Voluntary Liquidation or CVL as it is know will be the only course of action appropriate for your business if it has become insolvent and can no longer trade out of its cash flow problems.
Due to the Company Director Disqualification Act 1986 dealing harshly with company directors who ignore the early warning signs of insolvency, it is vitally important that you seek advice as early as possible. This will ensure you’re following all of the rules set out by that act and keep you out of legal trouble.
- Ensures all legal obligations in regards to directors are met
- Allows the business to formally end, then cease to trade
- Insolvency Fees are often as little as £3,000
An alternative to liquidation is often a Pre Pack Administration procedure, which focuses on the primary purpose of ensuring the survival of a company. If the entire business cannot be saved it will act to at least save part of its operation.
- Allows you to avoid liquidation or receivership
- Offers you legal protection from any creditors while a restructuring plan is worked out
- Your business will be able to keep trading while it works out its plan
- The main purpose is the survival of your company or at least part of its operation
Contact us for a free consultation
Please feel free to make contact with us if you and that your business is under distress and need help. We are happy to provide the following;
- Our time – We will happily spend time with you either in person, by phone or via video conference in order to understand your situation and explore the options available to your business.
- Our advice – Following the consultation we will forward you a report via email which summarises our discussion, confirms the advice given and provides a way forward for company directors.
- Our support – Dedicated advisors are made available to support you with follow-up conversations as required. Wherever possible we make ourselves available in the evenings and weekends and provide a mobile number for direct contact.
30 Cloth Market,
Newcastle upon Tyne